303 Ballards Lane
London N12 8NP
Company Registration: 04447069
CONTROLLERS OF INFORMATION:
Any personal information provided here or gathered by our website is controlled by Mantra Lingua Ltd.
The Data Protection Officer is: Mishti Chatterji. Tel: +44 0208 44 55 123 x 105.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to process information about you fairly and in a transparent manner and the aim of this document is to provide you with sufficient information for you to be able to understand what we are doing with your data. If you are unsure how we are handling information about you or you think we could improve our privacy information please contact the DPO above.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? HOW DO WE USE IT?:
When you use our website or the online publications published on our site and/or register information with us, we may collect, derive, combine, access, or otherwise process your personal information for the following purposes:
1) The monitoring of customer traffic patterns and website usage to help us to develop the design and layout of the website;
2) Notifying you of Mantra Lingua Ltd news, information and offers, which we think, may be of interest to you including by email or by physical mail;
3) Offering, administering and providing products and services. When you register with Mantra Lingua Ltd and/or place an order, or download our webapps, we need to know your name, delivery address, email address and telephone number. We may need to also know your credit or debit card number and expiry date if orders are placed online. This information allows us to fulfil your order and notify you of the status of your order. All orders are fulfilled using a third-party service provider and we will therefore pass on your details to that service provider so that they can deliver your goods to you. That third-party service provider have undertaken to us that they will protect that information, will not pass it on, nor use it for any other purpose than to deliver your ordered goods to you.
4) Providing you with a more personalised user experience when using our application, website or any other services we might provide to you by analysing, segmenting and profiling our database and allowing us to target you with information we think you might be most interested in including products and services;
5) Sending you surveys for quality management purposes;
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA:
We undertake the activities above for the reasons below:
1, 2 & 4: In the pursuit of our legitimate interests as a commercial organisation including the marketing and promotion of our brand, products, and services.
3: To fulfil any contractual obligations we may have when you make purchases from us.
5: Based on your consent.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT?:
We will never use your information in a way incompatible with this privacy notice. This will include amongst others that:
We will not put any information about you on general release nor will we sell such information;
We will not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
By using our website, you consent to the use of any information provided by you, collected from you, or derived based on collected personal information by Mantra Lingua Ltd for the purposes described in this privacy notice. You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time for any of the processing activities that are based on your consent, by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
CHILDREN BELOW THE AGE OF 13:
If you are under the age of 13 you may register on the website to receive newsletters and other information but only with expressed consent of a parental or guardian.
We collect personal information for specific purposes and on specific legal bases and endeavour to collect only the personal information required for those purposes. Once this purpose has been fulfilled and the personal information is no longer required, we will anonymise your data by removing any identifiable information or erase it.
You have the right to request at reasonable intervals, access to the personal information we have collected about you. Please refer any access request to firstname.lastname@example.org
When requesting access to your personal data provide as much detail as possible about what personal data you would like access to and include in the subject line that it regards an access request. For complying with your access request, we may ask you to provide us with evidence of your identity plus some additional information. We also reserve the right to charge for the cost of providing the information if it is deemed excessive.
If you so choose you may request us to rectify, erase or block the processing of your personal data if that personal data is no longer accurate, up-to-date or when the further processing of that personal date would be in violation of applicable data protection legislation.
You have a right to receive any personal data that you have provided to us in order to transfer it onto another data controller where the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means called a data portability request. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data where the basis of the processing is our legitimate interests including but not limited to direct marketing and profiling.
You have a right to information about how we are processing information about you and we have an obligation to processes only a minimum of data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes in a fair, lawful and transparent manner. This privacy notice fulfils our obligations to provide you with information but you should contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
You have a right to lodge a complaint about any aspect of how we are handling your data with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK who can be contacted here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR PRIVACY?:
We are happy to discuss privacy and data protection with you. You may contact our Data Protection Officer on email@example.com
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LAW:
This privacy notice has been based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are subject to more stringent data protection legislation please refrain from using this website or any of our other services.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE:
We might periodically change this privacy notice. If we decide to change our privacy notice, we will post those changes on this page. We therefore recommend you re-visit this page periodically to check for changes.